Today’s information technology landscape is more complex than ever, and the cost to maintain it is on the rise. Oxeylo’s service management CoE can help companies overcome these challenges to improve performance and achieve better business results. We provide flexible services that enable businesses to fine tune managed services to their IT and business objectives.
We offer a full range of industry-leading services, including digital, enterprise resource planning, information management, and systems integration. This capability is supervised by our managed service advisory function that supports our clients to select the optimum managed service model and successfully transition to the target state.
Oxeylo Product Support services are provided by the ITIL and Technology certified professionals which is a perfect blend of Process and Technology to resolve the issues in the application. Clients get holistic end-to-end support for their applications in Drupal platform. We assess, diagnose, and resolve issues regardless of origin. When an application issue has been reported, it is assigned to the support engineer and would be resolved within the stipulated time frame. Our team works round the clock and ensures the 100% uptime for the applications. Our Product Support subscription includes application support tickets covering Drupal core, contributed and custom modules, and third-party integration modules. Oxeylo works to identify and diagnose the root cause of a reported issue and provide you with either a resolution or a recommendation for repair.
- Core and custom modules
- Contributed and custom themes
- Website(s) configuration and usage tasks
- Website(s) not operating as expected within its environment
- Modules or themes not interacting as expected
Issue Categorization and SLAs
Problem Definition Categories You may submit support ticket requests using the level of urgency based on the criteria set forth below
Support for all the submitted issues would be available during US business hours. Client can submit these tickets either by online ticket or a phone call:
1. Online Tickets can be logged through online ticket management system used by the client.
2. Phone – When filing a request, you will be directed to the Critical support voicemail. Leave a message with the name and phone number of the technical contact to be contacted, website name, and a description of the issue. Be sure to include a clear description of the symptoms and any actions taken that may be related to the cause or attempted remedies.
3. Email – You can make requests of support by email. An online ticket will automatically be created in the ticket management system
Once the ticket is logged in the incident management system it is assigned to a support engineer. The support engineer acknowledges the client about the receipt of the ticket. The support engineer analyses the ticket and informs the client about the real issue, the resolution, and the timeline to resolve the ticket. The ticket is resolved within the stipulated time frame and this is intimated to the client about the resolution. The client verifies the fix and closes the ticket. The resolution is documented and stored in the repository for further reference. If the ticket is critical or of High category after resolution the Root Cause Analysis is conducted and measures are taken to prevent the occurrence of similar issues.
In case the client is not satisfied with the current plan of action for an active issue they may request the matter to be escalated to Oxeylo management. They also request to review the matter with the Product Support manager. The following actions take place when they escalate an issue:
1. The Oxeylo Support Leadership team is notified of the situation as appropriate and the Account Manager is notified as well.
2. A review of the business need and technical case is conducted and an action plan is formulated with the goal of driving the issue to the most rapid resolution possible.
3. Communication of the action plan is discussed with the client, including deliverables and appropriate timelines.
4. If the communication is not acceptable, you may request to speak with the next level of management.
5. Post discussions the action plan is worked out in the most efficient manner and ensured the resolution and closure of tickets in the fastest way possible.